Now available at special partner prices. Order by April 30, 2018 while supplies last!
Contact Rittal Data Center Sales at 847-240-4630 or email@example.com
Unpack, build, repack, and deploy your most critical IT equipment at closeout prices. Rugged TS 8 based frame with additional bracing and optional shock pallet let’s you easily transport critical Data Center equipment and ensure a safe delivery. Rugged Dynaload IT racks are fully tested and adhere to strict International Safe Transit (ISTA) standards.
|Part Number||Dimensions||Color||List Price|
|9962181||42U 2000H600W1050D W-PALLET||RAL9005||$1,581.50|
|9962182||42U 2000H600W1200D W-PALLET||RAL9005||$1,630.00|
|9962183||42U 2000H800W1050D W-PALLET||RAL9005||$2,072.50|
|9962184||42U 2000H800W1200D W-PALLET||RAL9005||$2,175.00|
|9962185||47U 2200H600W1050D W-PALLET||RAL9005||$1,644.00|
|9962186||47U 2200H600W1200D W-PALLET||RAL9005||$1,696.00|
|9962187||47U 2200H800W1050D W-PALLET||RAL9005||$2,550.00|
* Offer good while supplies last. No returns. Offer expires April 30, 2018
- What better way to demonstrate commitment and value to a customer. Rittal’s TS IT Dynaload rack arrives at the integration site ready for build-out and rapid deployment to its data center application, saving time and labor costs every step of the way.
- The rugged TS 8 rack, with 16-fold vertical sections, 9-fold horizontal sections and 19” component mounting rails secured directly to the patented frame, is delivered ready for component installation.
- Individual racks, with pre-installed casters, are shipped on shock absorbing, reinforced pallets with multipurpose brackets. Pallets and brackets are suitable for reuse.
- The low profile frame system provides the greatest usable internal volume and ease of access from all angles, providing ease of installation for components while minimizing impact on installed devices.
- Two (2) parallel, full depth slotted roof cable entry cutouts with brush strips provide cable management flexibility, ease of cable installation and support airflow management. A center cutout can support roof mount fan installation.
- Single piece front and split rear doors are fully perforated, providing up to 85% of open perforated surface area. The large perforated surfaces maximize airflow through the enclosure.
- The Rittal advanced shipping system adheres to strict international Safe Transit Association (ISTA) standards. Intelligent and economical packaging, suitable for reuse, is applied at Rittal’s Ohio facility to each enclosure.
- Full load rating at 2500 lbs
- Tracks hold the rack in place on the pallet. Reinforced ramp design allows for safe and easy removal and placement from the shipping pallet.
- Rittal’s standard cable management, power management and related accessory options are available.