Model No. 4050.101
All AE and TS 8 enclosures are easily and quickly machined
Perforex BC 1001 HS
The manual machining of enclosure parts is very time-consuming, cost-intensive and susceptible to errors. A wide variety of variants with small batch sizes, and short throughput times with consistently high product quality. These are the challenges faced by panel building today. All machining (drilling, thread-tapping, milling, engraving and deburring) operations are fully automated, fast, precise and reliable with Perforex machining centres. Programming is either on the basis of simple, component-oriented workshop programming, or using imported CAD data e.g. from EPLAN Pro Panel.
Investing in a Peforex machining centre pays off from quantities of just 100 enclosures a year (approx).
Even companies with 4 employees in enclosure manufacturing can achieve significant potential savings. With an average machining time of 15-20 minutes per part, a Perforex is also designed for significantly higher capacities. Programming is faster than drawing. For this reason, it pays to use the machine even with a batch size of one.
- Fast return on investment (ROI) and significantly enhanced competitiveness
- Clampable enclosure panels up to 2200×1500 mm
- Clampable cubic parts up to 1400x1200x1200 mm
- Clampable enclosure panels (W x H) 2500 x 1500 mm
- Maximum machinable area for panels 2230 x 1500 mm (W x H)
- Clampable cubic parts (W x H x D) 1200 x 1400 x 1200 mm
- Maximum machinable area for cubic parts 720 x 1400 mm (W x H)