Model No. 4050.107
Motorized depth adjuster. All AE / TS / CM / SE 8 (roof plate).
The manual machining of enclosure parts is very time-consuming, cost-intensive and susceptible to errors. Perforex BC offers a wide variety of variants with small batch sizes, and short throughput times with consistently high product quality. All machining (drilling, thread-tapping, milling, engraving and deburring) operations are fully automated, fast, precise and reliable with Perforex machining centers. Run programming from simple, component-oriented workshop programming, or using imported CAD data e.g. from EPLAN Pro Panel.
Investing in a Peforex machining center pays for itself from quantities of approximately 100 enclosures a year.
Companies with just four employees in enclosure manufacturing will still potentially realize significant savings. With an average machining time of 15-20 minutes per part, Perforex is designed for significantly higher capacities. Even with a batch size of one, Perforex programming is faster than drawing.
- Fast return on investment (ROI) and significantly enhanced competitiveness
- Clampable enclosure panels up to 2450 x 1600 mm with option to extend to 1700 mm
- Clampable cubic parts up to 1600 x 1400 x 1600 mm
- Clampable enclosure panels (W x H) 2450 x 1700 mm
- Maximum machinable area for panels 2200 x 1700 mm (W x H)
- Clampable cubic parts (W x H x D) 1400 x 1600 x 1600 mm
- Option of extended carriage (W x H x D) 1400 x 1600 x 2000 mm
- Maximum machinable area for cubic parts 1200 x 1600 mm (W x H)